Recipe type: Dessert, Baking, Bars
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 5 mins
Total time: 10 mins
A fun twist on a classic!
- 1 x 400g bag of mini marshmallows
- 10 cups Trix cereal
- 1/4 cup butter
- Place the butter and marshmallows in a glass bowl and pop in the microwave for about 2 to 3 minutes to melt.
- Stir well.
- Mix in your trix and stir.
- Pour into a large greased pan (9 x 13 or 11 x 11) and press down with a spoon.
- Cut into squares.
- Serve with a colorful smile!
If you spray your spoon with non stick spray before using it to press down the krispies it works really well.
Feel free to use 2 bags of marshmallows. I like a more grown up krispie, but for kids you could use more if you like.